We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Collection and Use of Personal InformationWe collect personal information from you to provide a customized experience on our website. To opt out of data collection, contact us at email@example.com
Browsing As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system. We may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
We may also use this information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Website
To fulfill your contact form requests, we collect the personal information contained in the contact form. The data provided in the account form will be stored in the database until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Keeping track of your preferences
- Operation of the cart and the ordering process
- Providing a user account
- Providing support
- Tracking website statistics, such as number of visitors, type of operating system and web browser used, time spent on the website, visited subpages, etc.
For this purpose, we may use a third-party website. The use of third-party services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by the third-party service into our website’s code. This code is based on cookies but may also use other tracking technologies. In this regard, collected information is completely anonymous and does not allow your identification. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
We may share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties and we do not authorize the collection of our visitors' personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties' use.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event of a data breach, you will be notified within 72 hours.
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors under the age of 13. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years or older. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting the studio