SITE IN A DAY
Let’s get it done in a day.
Let’s knock out your website in a day. No, but seriously.
We know life as a creative professional can be unpredictable, and so we’ve created our signature “one-in-a-day” website offering to cater to the creative professional on the go who needed their site, like, yesterday, amirite? By removing the delays (and days) of long back and forth email threads of revisions and feedback, we’ll produce a stunning portfolio website to meet your busy schedule.
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule a “one in a day” (8 hour block) here. Your site will be produced start to finish on the day you select.
- Once you pay your 50% deposit, you’re locked in and will be sent an intake form along with a Dropbox link for you to add your creative assets.
- We’ll meet for one hour at the start of the day to discuss the creative direction of your site, review the assets you submitted, and then we’ll get to work on your site!
- We’ll be in touch with you via email throughout the day, so no need to be glued to Zoom or your phone waiting for a call. We know you’re busy. Be free!
- At the end of the day, you’ll be sent your site for final approval. Once you’ve paid the remaining balance, we’ll launch your site, and send you a quick tutorial video on how to navigate your site and add pages.
Who it’s for: Busy creatives like you!
As filmmakers ourselves, we know how quickly things can change on a dime and how having a beautiful, engaging portfolio site could be the thing that pushes a hiring decision in your favor. You need your site to be stunning, impactful, not an arm and a leg, and most urgently; delivered quickly so you can focus on booking the job, and getting back to doing what you love.
Why it works:
Having produced over 100+ sites for top creatives in the film industry, we know what agencies look for, and we know how to deliver on it with precision. Check out our body of work here for prime portfolio examples we’ve created.
Making the most of the time we have together:
To make sure that no time is wasted hunting down files, bios, or site copy, we’ll send you an intake form to fill out prior to the day, to make sure we have all the information we need before diving in. Additionally, a Dropbox link will be sent to you for your add any/all creative assets you’d like incorporated, such as photos, videos, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of sites can the one-in-a-day be applied to?
The one-in-a-day service is for traditional portfolio sites. See examples here.
If you have a more involved site idea (one that would require coding), we’ll kindly ask you to book our upgrade so our developers can be dedicated to crafting your vision the same day.
How many pages does it include?
A traditional portfolio site will have a contact, about, and a place to show off your work. For the one-in-a-day service, we can include up to 5 individual project pages, and 5 blog posts (press articles, etc).
What if I need more project or blog pages?
Not to worry! We’ll provide you with a quick tutorial video on how to add these types of pages yourself, but of course, if you’d like us to do these for you we can do so for an additional fee.
What if I need you after my site is launched, like for a spruce or something?
There is a half-day option here just for you.
UMM. I have more questions.
Got you. (LINK TO FAQ page on FMD SITE)